Agnostic.com

1 0

Pierre Kory’s Medical Musings

A Timeline of Major Battles In the Global War on Ivermectin - Part 1
My chronology of the Disinformation tactics deployed to paint ivermectin as an ineffective horse dewormer against Covid. Largely taken from the ever-evolving keynote lecture I give at conferences.
Ivermectin first exploded on the scene as a potential therapeutic in Covid after Leon Caly, Kylie Wagstaff et al from Monash University in Australia published their in-vitro study showing that SARS-CoV2 essentially disappeared from a cell culture within 48 hours of being exposed to ivermectin.

In a truly historic response to this study, based on the gravity of the situation in Peru, ivermectin was incorporated into the Peruvian national protocol based solely on an in-vitro study, as described in this powerful documentary compiled by one of the bright lights in the media landscape (Trial Site News) amidst the Covid media darkness. Watch it, please.

Subsequently, I begin to notice a pattern happening in Peru that would play out over and over again across many countries in regards to physician willingness to consider using ivermectin. City doctors vs. rural doctors. Red vs. blue doctors. “System employed” doctors vs. private practice doctors. Rich countries vs. poor countries. The big city academics and centers all dismissed and derided the drug for having “insufficient evidence.”
[pierrekory.substack.com]

BDair 8 Dec 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Excerpts-
JUNE 2020 - FIRST MAJOR CLINICAL STUDY OF IVERMECTIN’S EFFICACY IS POSTED BY A GROUP IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

During the early spring 2020 surge of Covid in the Dominican Republic, a doctor at one of the larger private clinic systems gave ivermectin to an overweight, diabetic tourist who was deteriorating in the hospital with progressive hypoxia within hours of admission. Within 12 hours of receiving ivermectin he demonstrated a rapid and robust improvement in his oxygenation (as was later told to me by the 2nd author of the paper, Dr. Jose Redondo, who I met a year later on vacation in the DR). Note that a paper detailing both the physiologic mechanisms and clinical examples of rapid reversal of hypoxia after ivermectin treatment was recently published by some close colleagues of mine. Bravo I say.

BDair Level 8 Dec 6, 2022

2,706 patients presenting to the emergency room for Covid symptoms were given ivermectin and sent home. Only 16 of them returned needing hospitalization. Only 2 of those patients died. Thus, 99.3% of all ivermectin treated symptomatic patients avoided hospitalization and death in that first Wuhan wave.

'Fun fact: The energy, frustration and even rage I expressed would never have been generated if it were not for my being “triggered” by the then ranking member of the Committee, Senator Gary Peters. He and the rest of the Democrats on the Committee opened the hearing with a statement that insulted both Chairman Ron Johnson and the rest of us expert witnesses as non-scientific political actors. And then they walked out. I was so enraged I couldn’t even think.

Luckily I didn’t testify for another hour or so but I was still fired up when it came to my turn. So I let it rip. It wasn’t just the Dem’s insult and walkout, but it was me thinking during that hour about the past years daily horrors of watching colleagues and experts and health systems do insanely stupid things, having to watch so much under-treatment and so much dying for so long, and working so many hours, not only running ICU’s but building the FLCCC and studying COVID. I was in quite a state when it came to my turn. I had just had it. But, that was probably one case in my life where my supposed “justifiable anger” actually led to something good happening. The video went viral, putting both ivermectin and the FLCCC on a much much larger map, like a global map. Lucky Pierre strikes again.'

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:698926
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.