Agnostic.com

2 4

The players change but the scam remains the same. Elected officials complicit and it's dark.

silverotter11 9 Dec 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

From the moment i heard of Crypto i knew it was a major scam and am only surprised it didn't go bust earlier.
PT Barnum would have loved it!

SAme. What makes our thinking so different that we see through the bulshit?

@silverotter11Common Sense! In this particular case my lifelong mantra has been, "If it ain't broke don't fix it!".... so i said to myself "what, exactly is/was wrong with actual tangible money?"
Yes i suppose it could be pretty colors to help poorly-sighted people differentiate, but otherwise?

It's a pyramid scam..

You can make money on cryptocurrency. But you can also come across fraudulent schemes, so you should be careful.

If you are a victim of fraud, then contact Assistance-Refund. We will help you get your money back no matter how difficult your situation is.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:699118
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.