Agnostic.com

2 5

Search by ‘outside firm’ found more classified documents in Trump storage unit, report says

Mr Trump’s attorneys are seeking to avoid another FBI search of the ex-president’s other residences after the 8 August search of his Palm Beach, Florida home

"A search of former president Donald Trump’s properties by a third-party firm retained by his legal team reportedly discovered at least two documents bearing classification markings in a storage unit in West Palm Beach, Florida used by the twice-impeached ex-president."

[independent.co.uk]

nogod4me 8 Dec 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm guessing DOJ is gonna be serving up subpoenas for all his properties..
😆 🤣 😂 😹

Smith should:
A: Arrest 45
B: Raid every single property owned by him in a search for more docs and evidence of what 45 may have done, or intended to do, with them.

Considering the government says more materials are missing, they had to go somewhere. Having worked with TS materials in the military, I know there is a close watch on them and certain paperwork. Once, we went to send in a burn report (materials destroyed) and one, most likely minor, page was missing from thousands of paged to be destroyed. As my boss said, we had most likely destroyed it and forgot to log it. I still refused to sign the paper work. He found someone else to sign off. Nothing did come of that piece lost, however, if an inspection had taken place my ass (and his to a lesser extent) would have faced punishment

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:699153
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.