Agnostic.com

4 1

Another American General states the bleeding obvious & wonders why only fellow dumbass Americans & RT note it?

Pentagon issues warning on China’s space ‘capabilities’ [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The US is being downgraded to a thrid world country with the thought that it is not. Thus other countries can now wipe our butt and show us we are to invested in nonsense that has no good return for it. We need to get back to investing in science and brings jobs back to the US. Yes this will cost but at least we will be better able to do something rather than wait for the products we need to arrive from another country.

Why are you concerned?

Of course I'm concerned because my ribs still ache from the laughter. That & the fact that we seem to have another Australian government blinded by American verbal diarrhoea & consequently antagonistic to China as a result of such propaganda.

@FrayedBear Is "diahorea" a Aussie spelling? How quaint.

I won't comment on your concern about Australian government because unlike you I don't try to run foreign governments.

@Alienbeing thank you for pointing out my spelling error. Australian english is "diarrhoea". Obviously my ribs were distracting me.

Wow, Uncle Sam really does not want his kith an Kin knowing that as far as Space is concerned America is not still the "Bestest Ever" and the only game in town.

[state.gov]

Nor the rest of the world. To the Philippines he says we are looking at the global situation when aske "how can we help" but with Japan "it is an important relationship".
The general is either unable to understand what is being asked of him to enable a straight answer or he in fact deliberately waffles with meaningless verbal diahorea. The only thing that came through was that the Chinese have the same ambitions as USA regarding the militarization of space. Whether America has the same capability of defense against space bourne spying, eavesdropping, surveillance, bomb dropping, or creation of nuclear fallout is not clear. Nor is the stupidity of the creation of greater quantities of space debris and failure to remove the danger talked about.
As usual it is a case of "let's use AOR, for area of responsibility" so that we appear intelligent, efficient & clever 🤢🤮.
Don't know about kith & kin only. I suspect the world over people are scratching their heads at this bullshit.

I like how everyone hates Trump, but they don't mind his "Space Force".
I also like how everyone seems to have forgotten Ronnie Raygun's "Star Wars".
China has already shown it is capable of shooting down satellites years ago. So Washington, the Pentagon, are worried they won't be top dog anymore. Let's put a collection plate around for the poor deprived Pentagon, who would never utilise a superior capability aggressively, it's deterrence.

puff Level 8 Dec 9, 2022

Just opened your reply & read "collection plate" & "superior" as a flock of pigs went overhead squealing fit to wake Bush senior up!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:699534
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.