Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK The earliest known god.

Twice as old as the pyramids.

#god
Rugglesby 8 Apr 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

at an age where people didn't have a logical explanation for many natural phenomena belief in deities & such would have been a way of coping mentally with nature's often overwhelming actions. with the advance of natural sciences belief in any "supernatural" powers has certainly become superfluous. the video just confirms this.

He roared a lot.

At 3:34 sec she says that she can't say it is a deity. This relic is just too old to know for sure, It could be a deity, but we just have no real data to make that assertion. I think it certainly could be as scientist and historians we just can't jump to conclusions, we can only make hypothesis. I could not find an original source that sited who did the actual carbon dating.

That is interesting. I thought it was the Sumerians. Google said it was Hinduism. Looks like I have some research to do.

Hmmm.... they needed something to explain everything. Glad i didnt live back then where they cut off heads and cut out hearts for thier god.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:69957
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.