Agnostic.com

2 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah, this shit has always fascinated me. I kind of like to get on that plane right between the two, religion and Science and see what's up.

You do realize though, we are surrounded by atheists here and that kind of talk is agnostic and don't you dare fucking say anything agnostic at an agnostic website you jackass! LOL

Sadoi Level 7 May 15, 2018

@TheMiddleWay or religion can just go through the government and totally forego science all together! Oh wait... thats called "reality."

Yes, I agree with your theory. I believe it is sound. However, the religious have a vice grip on their brains, hence they cannot bear to allow any form of challenge to their belief system.

I always felt if their beliefs were too weak to take a challenge, then those beliefs must have he might of a tissue paper duck about to set sail in a toilet bowl of water.

Fair would never enter their minds. Therefore, they would never allow science in their sandbox.

@TheMiddleWay and even playing ground could prove them wrong. even if the mere chance exists, they cannot go there. Blasphemy! How dare science challenge god? Only god can challenge science. Its a one way street.

Yes they do. Science shows how stupid the other is.

You can prove science that is not arrogance but fact. Religion bats zero.@TheMiddleWay

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:70019
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.