Agnostic.com

3 2

Trudeau supports chinese covid vaccine protesters against Government lockdown.

Is this the same tyrant leader than created the emergency terrorist act against he own Canadai people. I still can't travel to my second home in Belize because I'm unvaxxed, so, I'm a prisoner too. See the two face connection?

Castlepaloma 8 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If a large group of pro-vaccine activists moved uninvited into your private little enclave and refused to leave until you gave in to their demands and get vaccinated, what would you do? Cook them up a pancake breakfast, or call the police and have the trespassers evicted?

They can claim science and scream all they want, at least they have the constitutional right to do so. They can claim to know all science and try to kick out all opposing scientists and doctors they want in their assume love fest, its their party. They can claim wealthiest pharmaceutical are very intelligent and know best. Claim they have the total answer to the fit all and be all, phoniest vaccines of all times. Then it would make sense to arrest them for working against the constitutional rights, the international laws and the human right laws to our own bodies, Even some of them of their masked people tried out rebel and nazi flase flags pretenting to be the other side.. There was one group in Ottawa under a 100 people. Compared to the fringe minority of over a million throughout the Ottawa love fest opposing mandates of any medical force into our bodies. Even marrijana was illegal for 90 years , funny how its a very popular medicines now, and tobacco kills five times annually greater than covid. Ask the Indains, don't trust your Government.

@Castlepaloma You didn’t answer the specific question I asked you, instead opting to rant. So I’ll answer it for you: You would not tolerate this invasion of and disruption to your community. You would have the invaders evicted. And I would support you in this expulsion, because their right to protest has limits, and does not include the right to make your life miserable.

Did we learn something here today?

@NostraDumbass

What in the world can I learn from you answering for me. I'm a very tolerate person of live and let live. I all ready, anwsered your questions. Protest and take all the vaccines you want till your eyes pop out and your heart burst out from blood clots🤯. Join half the American People who catch covid and most were fully vaccinated. I'm not against anything, kill yourself for all I care. The protest were about pro freedom, secondly vaccines. You can have all my shots and my family too and 100s more. Ultimately choice and freedom is what I do with my own body and you can do you. . Or I'm only worth minimum wage and slavery owned.

your propaganda is shite

Trudeau is certainly two faced. His body language and demeanor
appeared as though he was being very disingenuous with his comments.

BDair Level 8 Dec 15, 2022

Many Canadians will tell you, not ever have they experienced Canada going downhill as fast as Canada has. Probably, the same for the US.

The same sentiment is prevalent below the border.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:700449
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.