Agnostic.com

4 6

Any other Tim Minchin fans out there?

Here’s a short funny clip from Tim Minchin's show ‘Back’. It discusses among other things the science behind why we are becoming more divided, and why progressives need to learn that it is improbable that the path to more empathy will be paved with less empathy.

[fb.watch]

The whole show DVD or Download is available now in the UK, Éire and Australia, but those of us in U.S. and other places in the world will have to wait until January or February. I'll be watching for it to become available on my Amazon Prime account on January 3rd.

'Back': [bit.ly]

Julie808 8 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love him! I like his song Thank You God, and one of my favorite Holiday songs is White Wine In the Sun, and I need to mention Storm the Animated Movie. 🙂

Love Tim, been following him for years. But obviously he's quite wrong about what one MUST believe to consider themselves right wing conservatives. 😏 Especially the whole 'Jesus' thing...

Yes, i think he's pure genius! I hadn't heard the release date so thank you, it's now on my calendar!

My kind of guy?

Yes, to me he is amazing! How he can remember such long lines without need of cue card (or hats off to his cue card writers, since he speaks so fast) is beyond my imagination. To me, people who make others think or can paint such imaginative images in our minds with words is poetic and creative, which in some sense could be called spiritual. Love his humor and the way he presents his thoughts! Oh, and his piano playing!

@Julie808 Yep. He's a great musician.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:700935
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.