Agnostic.com

3 11

LINK Kushner Refusing to Help Trump After Dinner With Ye, Fuentes: Report

(Is it surprising that the Jewish son in law would be upset about Trump hosting anti-Semites for dinner?)

Jared Kushner, Donald Trump's Jewish son-in-law, is keeping his distance after Trump dined with people who have publicly spewed antisemitic hate, a report says.

Trump's now-infamous November dinner with Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes sparked widespread controversy and condemnation.

Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, formerly Trump's closest advisers, would previously have helped handle the public fallout. But they are not getting involved now, according to a new report from New York magazine.

Kushner refused to help when calls came in from Trump's camp looking for help or public support, and he has been giving people his father-in-law's number to contact directly rather than act as a go-between, as he previously would have done, per the magazine.

snytiger6 9 Dec 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's good that some of this family has some sense. Maybe, the son in law will help put Trump in prison & destroy his evil empire.

I guess even the boot licking Jared has his limits. Can’t very well condone antisemitism when you are a Jew.

He got his 2 billion from the Saudis.

"Saudis? What Saudis?"

@LucyLoohoo He got an unsecured investment of 2 billuon from them after it seemed no banks would have approved the money to his investment company back in May.

@Beowulfsfriend Right! I imagined him pretending he didn't know the Saudis. "You mean my friends are anti-semitic?"

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:702019
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.