Agnostic.com

6 2

Do you think most republicans will support trumpie in the 2020 election?

Marine 8 Apr 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I dbout it.

If Trump is the nominee, republicans will vote for him. He will be supported by Christians for the Supreme Court, the billionaire class and their minions for taxes, and racists for his anti-immigrant policies. He will generate no democratic support and his appeal to independents is not strong. I would love to see a bruising battle for the nomination, if he hasn't died, resigned, or been impeached by then.

Only the stupid ones. Unfortunately there seems to be a lot of stupid around.......

I think Trump supporters are deluding themselves. They won last time with lots of dirty tricks and outright lies with support from unaligned voters. Forget that shit everybody knows who he really is. Not a chance.

jeffy Level 7 Apr 30, 2018

I think the GOP is going to be an even bigger mess than usual in 2018 and there's a good chance he won't make it to 2020.

I hope they run someone against him,

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:70275
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.