Agnostic.com

0 2

As a teacher every once and a while you run across promising students that are just great people. As their advancement as a good, caring, thoughtful and respectful person grows, it gives me hope for a positive future for our society as this is the youth I hope will someday take the reigns from our old guard.

Delvin was such a student. Alway a smile. Always recognizing goodness and striving to be kind to his fellow people. After graduating HS he worked (work study?) at our campus cafeteria. Today on Facebook I found a photo of him smiling in the cafeteria (we spoke in the cafeteria many times the last few years) followed by information for his funeral and fiscal complications as his death was a homicide. Damn! He was such a great person who only lived into his 20's.

😟

NoMagicCookie 8 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:702893