Agnostic.com

6 8

Matt Gaetz threatens to resign if Democrats team up with a moderate republican. LOL, and people are supposed to believe that lying sack of shit, "i pay underage females for sex" asshole.
We all know thar the repucks have no fear of being hypocrites.

[independent.co.uk]

Beowulfsfriend 9 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This Dem is okay with him resigning. In fact, I think he should go a step further and take one for the team.

Republicans thrive on and embrace hypocrisy. They have nothing else. They have no ideas and no real policies. Power is all they seek. They could not care less about the average person in this country.

Gaetz should hurl himself off Trump Tower.
And every Repugnant in Congress should follow suit!

Too good to be true! Has the same ring to it as Rush Limbaugh saying -- with no sense of irony whatsoever -- that he'd move to Costa Rica if Obamacare was passed.

I don't think Democrats will make a deal with Kevin McCarthy, but maybe they should. If they get better representation in committee or can have a say in what subpoenas can be issued. I think if Hakeem Jeffries (or Nancy) is for it, some Democrats might be willing to vote "present" and reduce McCarthy's threshold. It would make the "Freedom Caucus" go berserk.

I also doubt there will be a deal with democrats. Some people have proposed that the Dems could do so by using just a handful of the more conservative ones.

@Beowulfsfriend No a deal would have to be made with Hakeem Jeffries, Democrats are untied, no-one will go rogue. It could still happen.

@barjoe That needs to be a full decision of the party, I agree. If that was decided upon, then they could designate just a few members to vote for McCarthy or they could all just not show up to vote.

No deal is good for Democrats so just enjoy the latest Con clustering fuck. Their pain is our gain.

How, exactly, can we get this to happen??????

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:703766
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.