Agnostic.com

9 0

Only reason to live?

Is the only reason to live the fact that you mean something to someone else??t

• 3 votes
  • 17 votes
Grecio 7 Apr 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is also the mystery of what will happen next in my life and how will things turn out.

If that were the case I would have had no reason to live many times in my life. I have never been in this situation since having kids, but prior to marriage i was an ultimate loner. No friends, or even acquaintances unless you count people who serve me in shops. The opportunity to improve your situation is certainly a reason to live.

I live to do my mission. But I work hard to remain as healthy as I can so my family doesn't have to worry so much.

One person told me he wanted to live to see what the next iphone was going to be like. hahahahah

Right now the score is 13-3 in favor of there are reasons to live other than we mean something to someone else. I wonder what those reason are? I guess we are here to keep the human race going for some reason. I don't know??

What are the reasons for living? Have a good time while it last? A doctor one told me that life is a terminal illness. We don't owe anybody anything. A guy wrote a book saying basically that there is as much evidence that there is a God but he is bad as there is evidence for an omnipotent God that is all good.

Yes,I would have checked out long ago,if it wasn't for family needing me

I live for many reasons.

Read or isten to the book Man's Search for meaning by Viktor E. Frankl

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:70429
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.