Agnostic.com

7 4

Anyone want to hike?

Looking for hiking partners near Fort Collins, CO. 420 and dog friendly

LibrasDreams 5 Apr 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love dogs and have a 96 Lbs Dozer Dog, I love 420 and believe in its healing power. I love to "Hike" always have however I am limited in my ability to climb run and to walk to long or to far because I am Disabled. That said and being someone who comes to FC monthly I would love to go for a Hike!

@LibrasDreams Sounds like fun I will let you know in advance a few days of my next trip. I look forward to it...🙂

If you didn't know there is a "Hiking group" in the groups section on this site.

Aww.. I wish I still lived there.. have fun 🙂

Wish I could. Too far. I did hike up behind where I live this weekend; I learned how to speak rattlesnake. I'm down with the 420 and dog business, though, as long as the dog is on a leash, for his safety.

Do carry Bear spray,or better a 50 cal. pistol

great place to hike. y'all have fun.

I love hiking! Went on a long hike this weekend at Moses Cone park in North Carolina. Actually the trails are so well kept that it didn't feel much like hiking, but it sure was beautiful there!

I'm sure it's beautiful in CO too. Just might be difficult for me to get that far. Have fun though!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:70523
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.