Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Iran suffers drone strike days after US and Israel launched joint military drill in the region | Fox News

What what what are we doing???? Jesus. War mongering with Iran....again.

#STOP

😠

SeaGreenEyez 9 Jan 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Consider the source.

Israel routinely wages war on its neighbors, not to mention its own occupied territories. I would think thats a poor long term strategy for a nation.

@SeaGreenEyez My long suspicion is that Israel is trying to start a big enough regional war that would provide them with cover to ethnically cleanse their occupied territories. There's certainly voices in Israel calling for the Palestinians to all be deported.

Part of me thinks this is a diversionary tactic by Iran to quell the massive demonstrations. Unfortunately, there's a lot we don't know. My biggest problem is our continued alliance with Israel who is headed for a totalitarian style of government.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:707132
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.