Agnostic.com

2 0

Dr. Campbell reviews Pfizer's press release.

BDair 8 Feb 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's great to see so many people engaged in this important topic. I'm glad Pfizer has provided clear and accurate information about the symptoms and potential side effects of their vaccine. It's important to know what to look out for and seek medical attention if necessary. At the same time, if we want this important press release to reach a large audience, then we need to make sure it's distributed across multiple channels. I recommend checking out businessmole.com for the list of best distribution services. This way, more people can find out about the risks associated with the vaccine and make an informed decision.

I think it's important to get the facts straight about the potential risks of receiving the Pfizer vaccine. It's especially concerning that there appears to be a higher risk of certain side effects for adolescent males and adult males under 40 years of age, compared to females and older males. I'm glad that Pfizer is being transparent in their press release, as it's important that everyone is aware of the potential risks before deciding to receive the vaccine.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:707978
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.