Agnostic.com

6 7

It's better to feel good that to look good.

barjoe 9 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Congratulations on your surgery but they never taped me up when I had mine.

It's an eye shield to protect it for a day or two. Have to wear it for a week when I sleep as well.

What happened to you now, our friend?????? Last I knew you were recovering after covid.

It's good news I had lens replacement for cataracts. I was legally blind so looking forward to seeing things clearly.

@barjoe those are usually very successful. I had lasik so hoping I never have to go through that. I think being able to see clearly is better than many things!!

@Larimar I am using my phone without glasses which I have never been able to do. So it is successful. I took a risk at getting monovision, which my doctor doesn't like to do without a 6 mo contact lens trial period. That wouldn't have worked because my advanced cataract. There's a very expensive presbyopic multifocal lens called PanOptix, which because of my glaucoma, I'm not a candidate for. $6K. I was going to take a loan out for it. My doctor is a gem. She got me a mid range lens in one eye and far range in the other. My brain seems to be able to process the differentiation. Most people can't. I took a gamble. I'm so happy it worked out.

Soooo, what does the other guy look like?
Kidding. i hope all heals quickly & well.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂that’s great 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

All one needs to look good is a smile -- Best way to a smile is to feel good. If you're smiling, it must mean you feel better than some might think behind all those bandages!

Hope you can also 'look' good too.

Well I hope you feel a lot better than you look.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:708361
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.