Agnostic.com

3 1

You can have a relationship with a wide range of people, including family and friends. The phrase "being in a relationship," while often linked with romantic relationships, can refer to various associations one person has with another.

To "be in a relationship" doesn't always mean there is physical intimacy, emotional attachment, and/or commitment involved. People engage in many different types of relationships that have unique characteristics.

Jenny101 4 Feb 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When I see stories about happy marriages or love, I feel even more alone. A couple of weeks ago I reached an extreme point and I don't want to be alone anymore, I want to find my love. I searched the internet for reliable dating sites and I got this result ladadate.com/moldovan-brides . Have any of you registered on this website? Did you succeed in finding love here? Share your experiences, please.

(sexual) "Relations" are what one is not supposed to have with "relatives."

You can have a relationship with animals too.

BDair Level 8 Feb 10, 2023
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:709004
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.