Agnostic.com

1 0

Politics (from Greek: Πολιτικά, politiká, 'affairs of the cities'😉 is the set of activities that are associated with making decisions in groups, or other forms of power relations among individuals, such as the distribution of resources or status.

Laurel 3 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have more Greek for u :
Δε μας χεζεις ρε Νταλαρα 🙄

Online translation: "You don't have us re Dalara" second attempt: "leave me alone."

I see that the poster is a high powered intellectual that copies and pastes but does not have the time to complete a profile.

@ASTRALMAX It’s an expression , literally saying “ y don’t u just shit on us νταλαρα ( famous singer , pos who made a career singing against conservatives and dictators , and at the end married one of them and changed his “ ideas “, sold them out )
The expression means “ nobody has time for u “
🙌🙌😂😂😂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:709138
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.