Agnostic.com

2 2

Relationship and love
Love is often about positive feelings – it makes us happy, feels good, and is something we want to experience as often as possible. Relationships are different. They are about giving and taking. We give the other person our time, energy, and love, and expect them to do the same for us in return.

Vesperviolet2 1 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Love and relationships can be complicated, and sometimes we find ourselves in a place where the passion has faded. It's tough when you're still in love but feel distant from your partner. I've personally experienced some relationship challenges myself. My partner and I were on the verge of splitting up, feeling disconnected. But then, by chance, I stumbled upon a website with a list of Cute Names to Call Your Boyfriend. We decided to give it a try and started calling each other these cute little names. It may sound silly, but surprisingly, it worked for us! Sometimes, it's the small gestures and efforts that can reignite the spark and bring back the love. It's about finding those little things that make you smile and remind you of why you fell in love in the first place.

Sometimes, love is all about pain, especially when you're still in love with your partner but you don't feel anything in response. You try harder and harder to bring back the passion that was between you, but nothing works, and you just watch how the love of your life distances you.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:709189
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.