Agnostic.com

4 0

Is this who you want representing atheists?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's a poster and that's all it is.

Unloading on it sardonically trying to interpret it is as absurd as the poster's simplistic notions.

Get over it, it's a poster.

cava Level 7 May 2, 2018

I don't know what you mean by "poster." This guy has a YouTube channel and a rather large following. I personally believe it's better to know who is out there claiming to be a spokesperson for a group I identify with (else, why are we even on this website?), and to share that information with others. If you don't want to look at or read anything about it, that's your business, no one is compelling you to do so.

@Condor5 I watched the video, it was all about the sign, the poster and he went line by line through it and as I stated "Unloading on it sardonically trying to interpret it is as absurd as the poster's simplistic notions." I assume you did watch the video?

Need no representation of any side of the spectrum..... Didn't even see the video, no need for that either

I have no other representative than words out of my mouth. I don't group much.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:70971
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.