Agnostic.com

2 2

Biden blew it

East Palestine, Ohio. The released chemicals. This is the perfect situation for a broad, quick and over arching response to this environmental disaster.

If I were president here's what I'd do. First and foremost declare it a federal disaster and take charge. Second, the govt has plans and resources to handle this type of situation, deploy and mobilize them immediately. Take over financial compensation for those affected. Hold the rail company accountable at the proper time. I'd push for the death penalty or near it for the company as a whole. This type of thing is unacceptable. Biden has blown it but I fear all of our recent presidents would have as well.

[washingtonpost.com]

FvckY0u 8 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Meh. Ohio.

@FvckY0u Yeah. Oh well.

Part of the problem is that Ohio has a corrupt Republican governor. PA's governor Shapiro is telling the real story. You're absolutely right. The federal government should step in.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:710259
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.