Agnostic.com

3 4

What are you afraid of?

St-Sinner 9 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

These days, I'm concerned about the two political extremes constantly fighting with each other, and afraid of potential consequences for the rest of us that could arise from such fighting and political rhetoric.

I fully agree and we have liberal extremism on our groups on this site where people see all good of Biden and all bad of Trump. Just a mirror image of the other side. Neither side is right.

All emotions, even the negative ones, like fear, hate, hunger, and pain etc. have a good purpose.

Even though all emotions, even the positive ones like, love, compassion and honesty, can be distorted through the lens of human culture, to be harmful.

If the danger is real and i "choose" not to be afraid of it, I might be dead soon

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:711756
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.