Agnostic.com

4 0

What do y'all think about the strange things going on in the world like the wealther, time speeding up , and so on?

taylortee 1 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Weather? Our lifespans are short, the data is insufficient and our understanding is still limited. Estimates are that the earth has been around for billions of years yet we’ve only been significantly or meaningfully recording or studying the weather for at most hundreds of years.

Time speeding up? A gps user at high altitude will record a different time passage rate than a gps user at low altitude. Time runs at different speeds depending on where we are. The earth’s equatorial spin is 1040 mph and the speed decreases the further one is from the equator, a fraction of a mph at the poles. Elliptical orbits and gravitational changes due to the equatorial bulge make satellite time passage erratic. I don’t know enough to know about the physics of time.

Did you notice how the years are going by quickly. Do you notice how you go to sleep and wake up it's already another day. Something is abnormal about the latest years.

Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Time can and does speed up, and slow down, all over the place all of the time, that is just called "normal". While in another sense, our local time, is just a function of how we measure it, so that if its speed changed, so would the speed of our clocks, and therefore we would not be aware of it.

Yet another case of the Bible getting nearly everything wrong.

It jumped from 2021 to 2022 to 2023 fast. Also time suppose to have something to do with out fast the earth is spinning. The earth is spinning super fast causing the government to speed up the time on clocks. So something is still wrong. Also time as far as they say never sped up this fast before.

@taylortee What are you talking about?

@anglophone I don't think that taylortee knows.

@Fernapple That is what I suspected.

The world has always been changing, we are more aware of what is going on and our impact.

There is definitely something wrong

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:711818
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.