Agnostic.com

4 1

My email activation link will never come and my inbox messages doesnt work. I have requested a new code since I joined it never comes.

Now I cannot see messages I sent or new ones. Help?

ClareCK 5 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The message function isn't working, the email activation isn't working, posting is working so come on in and mingle.

Thanks for letting me know. Hahahah

The site has been at least temporarily and maybe permanently abandoned by the owner. As far as I know the activation link isn’t necessary in order to participate. Apparently the messaging system now has problems also. It remains to be seen if admin will correct any of these or future problems. It looks doubtful.

skado Level 9 Mar 1, 2023

I'm having trouble with my email as well. Seems to be some sort of a problem. You can try contacting the administrator, but good luck with that.

The messenger hasn't worked for me in months now, and the site as a whole tends to glitch all too often. You can't see them because the messenger never worked and sent them in the first place. At this point, hope Admin resolves the glitches soon.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:711957
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.