Agnostic.com

8 8

If one more person tells me to pray for Vegas or Puerto Rico my eyes are going to roll so far back in my head they are going to stick. If there is a God, he's an asshole. I just can't force myself to respond respectfully anymore.

Cakelady 2 Oct 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm sitting on the toilet now praying and pushing so hard. I feel the spirit coming over me. Plop....thank you SHITTY, I thank you for that explosive bowel movement. I worship thee. LMAO Sorry, I just smoked.

Pray for prayers. LMAO

Here's a thought. Start crying everytime they mention you know what. Start with a sniff followed with a sob followed with a full blown wail. You can add some drama by saying "why? why? Wait until they run away then you can burst out laughing...or you could just nod your head and walk away....

SamL Level 7 Oct 11, 2017

might as well be sending a letter to Santa Clause

tell them to spit in one hand and wish in the other see which one gets full first.

Ditto

Just say, praying is doing nothing and feeling good about it, why not try doing something and those prayers of yours will finally come true.

That's what I do...but I'm the heathen that's going to burn for all of eternity ????????

With the History of all the Wars and Nuking. (Now North Korea wants to Nuke Us) I feel the same way or will if North Korea does Nuke us. I feel the same way for our Global Warming and Climate Change also. I hate clear, sunny hot weather. Actually I love the cold weather makes me feel better. For me we have so many of these kind of things like the Hurricanes also. Basically many do not have Problem Solving with our Sciences that would help. Or how to get Heather so one can use their Minds. The world is Poisoning our agriculture and health care and how can we use our minds better by this also?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:713
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.