Agnostic.com

7 10

Thought I'd do something. Made a discord server for those who want to communicate with each other if the site collapses. I've kept a similar setup as this site to opinions being protected from ban. PLEASE BE CIVIL. This is temporary, or however long you want it to last. I want to give admin powers away at some point. I have a job already. In the short term it's a place to stay in contact if anything goes awry. Please spread. It will always stay open for members here just in case.

[discord.gg]

summatyme 7 Mar 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Does this mean Iā€™m not gonna level up!?! šŸ¤ 

Maybe this site will get in line if we all say a prayer!?!šŸ˜Ž

Youā€™re welcome to friend me on FB. Iā€™m the only Buck Shroyer on thereā€¦.šŸ™ƒ

Why do so many members here believe that this site is going to collapse soon?

Cool. I'm not big on Discord but I urge everyone on here to sign up. This site WILL disappear one day as well every one of us.

Thanks.

skado Level 9 Mar 8, 2023
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:713176
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.