Agnostic.com

6 6

QUESTION Recruiting Tomorrow's Satanists - The Jim Jefferies Show - YouTube

Check this out and comment. 🙂

Kreig 7 Dec 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Gotta love it!

Funny guy,love the bit at the end with the kids. Their reactions were priceless.

I remember 40 years ago. The preacher said, have you heard the good news? Jesus loves you. Well go out and spread the news that Jesus loves you. What i didn't know is that my pipefitter had knocked up the little warehouse girl and his head was spinning because he was married and was suppose to be very honest man of the cloth. I approached him and told him. Have you heard the good news, he looked at me and said WHAT? I said jesus loves you! He jumped up and started cussing me. I guess he thought i knew of his problems and i was rubbing it in his face...whew! Lol! That was a long day/ week/ month...ugh! Lol!

Do luvs me a bunch o' Jefferies. Seen his bit on gun control?

Brilliant! I love JJ and his directness. No f**ks given 😉

folklore says god created the devil.... i don't believe in god or anything mythical in nature. I don't believe in satan.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7133
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.