Agnostic.com

1 1

Florida obstructionist regressive republican christofascists maga death cult politicians who want to destroy and are remove all types of cultural and ethnic organizations on all college campuses in Florida!!!

Florida is becoming the poster child for destroying our country and it Constitution whole into a Fascist state run by christofascists psychopaths and sociopaths!!!

of-the-mountain 9 Mar 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If Deathsantis becomes president, this country is 100% dead. We are 1930s Germany. Never has the idea of a national divorce seemed more attractive, though highly difficult to accomplish. I am in fear of 2024, and the violence it will bring. The southern states need to be cut off from us like a boil off the butt of an otherwise healthy person. However, I live in PA, which is a Liberal/MAGA sandwich. What would we do, and how would we do it? Things are accelerating quickly now.

PA, as in William Penn's state? I grew up on the east side of the Delaware in NJ about 30 miles NE of Philly. My twin sister lives in Feasterville-Trevose area. An area that is SO white it's hard to imagine there wasn't some sort of plan to keep it that way. Have not chatted with her much since I told her I refuse to talk politics, vaccines, covid and just recently added race issues with her. She's a Christian and gets her news from fox, oann and newsmax. Voted for trump twice.

@silverotter11 Yes, as in Wm. Penn. Iive in Chester County, which is liberal on the SE end, and MAGA in the NW. Sorry about your sister (your twin, too)! There are so many family stories like yours. :'( I am not sure I've been to Feasterville/Trevose, though probably passed through there at some point. Is that in Bucks County? My son lives near Wilkes-Barre (not his choice, but his job and college are there). He hates it. It's white and red to the max! He's gay, and is afraid to tell anyone. He wants out ASAP. I lost one of my best friends to MAGA. This really sucks.

@Organist1 OHman! I felt a stab of fear for your son, he best keep to himself for the duration. It's gotta be scary at times. Yes, Feasterville/Trevose is in Bucks County. I once looked up the demographics, it's one of the least diverse counties in the country. My moms side are from Pottsville area - the anthracite coal region. My dads side are from the Philly area. I like PA and growing up in the burbs was fun - mostly - I just never felt I belonged on the east coast.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:714228
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.