Agnostic.com

2 4

Just like many of the commenters on this one, I wouldn't have enjoyed listening to Russell Brand 10 years ago ramble on about his radical left-wing viewpoints. But I must say, here he is actually making good sense while having great conversations with smart people that are right leaning to nearly radical right wingers, and I'm digging it. He reminds me of a Ben Shapiro (in how fast he thinks and talks πŸ˜€) but much more of a centralist. Good job there, Russell.

Captain_Feelgood 8 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Radical Left Wing Viewpoints = The real truth minus the bullshit.

The real truth,, according to who? Radical left wingers? Hahaha... yeah.. how convenient. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so how about you listen to them with an open mind instead of just dismissing them because of their background, or the color of their skin, or where they come from.

@Captain_Feelgood many parts of the world Including the declining USA are being threatened by the onslaught of authoritarianism, and it's not coming from the Left. Guess where it's coming from? Not opinion, fact. The Left is trying to support liberalism and liberal democracy, and the Right is trying anywhere it can to destroy these things. And you call this radical Left Wing viewpoints?

And what the hell do you mean "dismissing them because of their background, or the color of their skin, or where they come from"?

Bloody offensive pal. Watch your mouth.

Well @David1955 , let's look at the facts for a moment. First off, the left has been running things in this country 10 of the last 14 years, so yeah, we think it's safe to say they (the left) are to blame. Quite frankly, I don't care who you THINK the instigators are. We here with a brain can plainly see those to blame are the radical lift wingers.
And yes, I think dismissing them because of their background, color, etc, is very wrong. Do you have a problem with that?

And finally, I don't give an aerobatic fornication if you think I was offensive or not. We still have free speech here. So I will properly let my mouth say what it wants, and you'll have no say-so about it whatsoever. If you have a problem with that, you're welcome to come and address me to my face about it. In fact, my band is looking at going to S. Australia at the end of the year. I'll be happy to look you up mate. I'll be happy to buy you a lager before your stent in the infirmary. 😜

@Captain_Feelgood I wouldn't want to be anywhere within thousands of miles of you. Bloviating reactionary Americans. No thank you. Destroy your own country. Keep away from others.

@David1955 It’s scum like you who are destroying the country

@fedup how are Australians destroying America, potty mouth? Your stupid icon seems perfect for you, by the way.

He makes sense at some times, and other times sounds like he's whacked on drugs. Guess once being married to Katy Perry will do that to you...

Yeah,,, KP was a full blown bitch, and it makes one wonder what the hell he was thinking.. I'm guessing he was still on some shit when he did that. πŸ₯΄

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:714617
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.