Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Doctor: Trump Dictated Letter Attesting To His 'Extraordinary' Health : The Two-Way : NPR

If you've ever wondered about that astonishingly glowing "health report" that given in 2015 by Trump's then personal physician, well, now you have it: TRUMP himself dictated the letter for the guy to write! (Like most of us didn't suspect that already! Snort!) And in keeping with his strongman "I've watched too many movies about the mafia" style, he's sent a bodyguard, a lawyer, and another goon to raid the dude's office to get his (Trump's) medical records!

BookDeath 8 May 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thinking deeper about this, I suspect the "doctor" broke more laws than Trump did. He needs to be charged with the that he committed on the American public. He was PAID to do this. It was his letterhead, his signature, his professional responsibility to be honest and accurate... or not do it at all. A review of his files may reveal insurance and similar crimes. He appears to have a problem with professional ethics.

The only thing trumpie can write is fake news and then someone needs to check his spelling and sentence structure.

OMG, how shocking! You mean like when he called in as "Barron" to inflate his net worth? Just shocked, I am!

No one EVER wondered. Trumps fingerprints were on every word of that letter. The doctor's license needs to be reviewed for participating in that scam of the American public on his letterhead.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:71494
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.