Agnostic.com

2 0

Proving that USA is still led by a bunch of #stupid psychopaths:

US Senate rejects bid to repeal 2001 war authorization [rt.com]

"Presidents Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden have acted upon that more expansive reading, using the AUMF for military action in at least 22 countries since 2001, beginning with Afghanistan." - now how many on here have denounced Russia's peace keeping efforts in Ukraine whilst maintaining that it is war?

FrayedBear 9 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Your term "Russian's peace keeping efforts with Afghanistan" is such an obvious bull shit propaganda phrase that you have set a new level of B.S.

PLEASE cite one such effort.

I make no mention of Russian peacekeeping in Afghanistan.
Put your eyeglasses on Alien.

@FrayedBear Apparently YOU need glasses. For your reading enjoyment I cut and paste what you typed: "now how many on here have denounced Russia's peace keeping efforts in Ukraine whilst maintaining that it is war?"

What "peacekeeping efforts" were you trying to reference?

@Alienbeing did you or did you not write "Russian's peace keeping efforts with Afghanistan" which is not the same as writing " Russia's peace keeping efforts in Ukraine "

@FrayedBear Ooops wrong country, substitute Ukraine for Afghanistan and try to answer.

@Alienbeing lmao rofl. Well at least minor improvement in your cognition.
I'll answer your Q. when you've explained why all the wars described by USA as peace keeping were in fact US colonialism, piracy or spread of its hegemony.

@FrayedBear I'll answer your questions when you prove you know what you are talking about.

Killionaires at it again, depopulation is working
well.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:715765
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.