Agnostic.com

2 0

Biden has started his re-election campaign. He has followed the same old tactic of previous American presidents: Send a few missiles into some "Brown" land, provide some good ratings for the media with some "shock and awe" footage then watch the public cheer his "strength" and get a boost in the popularity polls.
The base in Syria has been attacked over 70 times the last year, so why retaliate now?
NB Gotta love how mercenaries are now called contractors.

puff 8 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't worry its not just an American thing, its the same all over the world. One of the first principles of politics. "If you can't fix things at home, blame foreigners." And the more inept the government at home, the more likely they are to go to war.

I'm rather underwhelmed by Biden even though I voted for him in 2020 and will do so again in 2024 because the alternatives (Trump and DeSantis) are just so so so so much much much much worse.

Actually, I hope Trump runs as an independent in 2024. That would pull potential votes away from DeSantis and given Biden a chance at winning.

Casting your vote early. Biden still has 2 years to display his brilliance. Do you see Harris as running mate? She has been rather underwhelming as well from my perspective.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:715896
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.