Agnostic.com

3 5

@Glennlab! somebody who follows(?) you has blocked me which means i cannot see most of your posts anymore which ruins my day...if you could figure out who the asshole is & block them i could enjoy your stuff again, just saying....no doubt nobody you'd miss anyway........

AnneWimsey 9 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope we have it all straightened out. If anyone needs to contact me, go to my profile, there is a link to my fb page. I try to respond to every comment in some fashion to either my posts, comments or the groups i moderate/host. The site doesn't always give notices when things get posted I wouldn't have known about this tag unless @Diaco had messaged me.

That is strange actually, I never thought about it before, but I often interact with Glennlab and appreciate his comments, usually on other peoples or my posts. Yet I hardly ever see one of his posts, I assumed that he did not post much, but your question made me look and I find that he does. This site is really odd.

I think he posted that he was going dark for a few days, while he travels, but I think he's back by now. Seems to be online at the moment, since I can see a green dot on his profile photo.

that's Not the problem, when i click on his posts it won't let me read them because i have been blocked by someone on that thread.......

@AnneWimsey It's just full of childish snort snort anti-Trump stuff. Most of it also applicable to the Democratic party. Why I keep mentioning glasshouses

@puff Come again ? What r u saying , that Glenn’s posts are not to your taste ? Y u keeping reading them ?

@Pralina1 I read everything and admittedly some are funny but some are just so hypocritical when you consider they are produced by Democrats. An example of one Democrat's can no longer do because they known it will get thrown back at them is Trump's old "covette" tweet. Can't really make fun of that anymore when the Messiah Biden gives daily examples.
When Biden won I was looking forward to never hearing Trumps name again, but he gets blamed for everything unjustly mostly, whilst nothing Democrat has ever been bad it seems in 2023.
I suppose the modern term is it triggers me.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:715972
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.