Agnostic.com

2 1

An opinion contrary to that of many US & Europeans?

This mindset “manifests itself in the form of patronizing attitudes, lecturing and moralizing, insisting that the Western model alone should be accepted as a gift from the gods by our African friends” the diplomat explained, adding that this “aura of arrogance” is backed by a desire to keep African nations dependent and subservient to the West.

"Meanwhile, Ozerov pointed out that many African people are “aware of the role Russia has played in liberating them from colonial bondage,” which is why the majority of Africans feel nothing but “disgust and revulsion” when they witness attempts to label Russians as imperialist or claims that Russia aims to plunder the continent. "

West’s labeling of Russia as ‘imperialist’ disgusts most Africans – senior diplomat to RT [rt.com]

Ping @Alienbeing, @LenHazell53, @BarJoe

FrayedBear 9 Mar 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

More propaganda from rt?

Upset because more people believe the Russian truth regarding US behaviour?

@FrayedBear Russian propaganda never upsets me. I, unlike you, know bullshit when I see it.

@Alienbeing that doesn't explain why you allow so much to be published in your name on this site!

@Alienbeing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 What a wonderful start you have given me on this cold (7°C feeling like 5° C) cloudy Saturday morning. Thank you.

@FrayedBear The fact that you don't know U.S. laws and politics once again causes you to illustrate your ignorance. Show one time, just once where you were able to correct anything I said.

@Alienbeing your laws & politics are not being discussed.
Have you gone narcissistic as well as psychotic on me?

@FrayedBear OK, I'll expand on that post..... You have no knowledge of the U.S. period.

All so called "developed" countries peddle in enforced ignorance and gullibility as both a commodity and a currency.

I live amongst them here in Victoria.

@FrayedBear Neither democracies, theocracies or dictatorships can exist without them

And an example from not long ago :
[news.com.au]

@FrayedBear 😦😧😦😧😨😰😱
Jesus Fucking H. Christ on a bike
That story gets worse and worse right up to the very last line!
Everyone involved including the fucking judge deserves to be sown in to a bag with a family of rabid honey badgers and thrown off Sydney harbour bridge

@LenHazell53 being godbobotherers I think the husband got about 18 months. On release moved to Queensland to improve their average IQ & married himself another wife.

@LenHazell53 I see that ex US President Barack Obama has just been walking over the Sydney coathanger. Given his track record on Human Rights in Libya he also deserves putting in the bag of rabid badgers.

@FrayedBear from the article you sent me

Leanne Reichenbach got the heaviest sentence: four months for manslaughter and false imprisonment.
David Klingner received three months for the same charges,
Matthew Nuske was found guilty of false imprisonment and received a suspended sentence.

Ralph Vollmer, who orchestrated his wife’s torture and death, was convicted of false imprisonment and reckless injury. He received a suspended sentence, and served no jail time.

A bloody disgrace, and yes he immediately remarried and moved to Queensland, which throw a whole new light on the whole sordid matter.

The Moral seems to be if you want to murder your wife, say God ordered it be done, find a few thickheads who will believe that, light the blue touch paper and stand well back.
Then find a religitard Judge to decided it was all a tragic accident, but done with the best of godfearing intent, naughty naughty, now don't do it again

@FrayedBear here is more info from the time
[trove.nla.gov.au]

@LenHazell53 Aha, worse than I thought. The same sort of judicial decisions seem to be still coming out of this court. . . Different magistrates.

@LenHazell53 my apology. I was working from memory and another report that I thought I'd read. I just grabbed the posted link without reading it.

I see that your link is now inoperative.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:716402
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.