Agnostic.com

1 2

Here's some propaganda from The Atlantic. I need to address some points.
By new definition if you are anti mandating medical treatment you are classed as an antivaxxer. With this preconceived notion there is no way to have a serious debate. They are two totally different issues.
Small pox vaccines were never mandated for the general public, nor any other medicine for that matter. They didn't need to, as the vaccine actually worked eg stopped transmission whilst providing immunity.
Sure as shit medicines still in trials were never approved for public consumption on this scale before, even the Nazi experiment days.
The story of Aristarchus of Samos contradicts this whole article, saying even though everyone calls you names and dismisses your stance, perhaps in 2000 years you will be proven right.
If you want to understand so called "antivaxxers", it's really very fucking simple and can be summarised in one sentence.

All medical treatment requires the patient to give consent; informed consent, freely given without coercion.

If people choose "wrong" in your opinion, stiff shit, not your fucking concern. Their choice regarding what goes into their individual bodies so live with it and try to impose your view on others in some other way, like theists do, rather than force through mandates or coercion tactics.
[msn.com]

puff 8 Mar 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Theist do it by mainly by brainwashing from childhood. Nationalism is more dangerous than religion quoted by most known atheist Richard Dawkins. Because once the top Statist control your mind, body by mandates, laws and we allow coercion. Then we are like livestock or slaves. Maybe worse by attempting to depopulate humans from the planet. I know myself and rather die than be a slave or pawn. I'm the king of my own domain, enjoyed that my entire life until the Trojan horse vaccines came out, then it's been one scam after another. The smart people and lions will prevail again. I've been preparing for this collapse for 15 years and really dislike being right, especially now.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:716422
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.