Agnostic.com

3 1

An analysis of school shootings in general by Russel Brand.
He uses it to push his agenda which is we need to focus on what is common to us all, rather than our disagreements.

puff 8 Mar 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm not a parent and know nobody with school aged kids so I care about the subject as much as I care about Brand (which is what he's selling).

Well start caring that Biden blew up Nord Stream, because it marks the end of your country.

@puff Proof? You'll probably post a link from RT or Epoch Times.

@barjoe Blind Freddy know the states did it. They broadcasted their intention, they celebrated when the terrorist attack occurred on their "allie" Germany, and they are profiting from the crime. Should add they are dead against an independent UN investigation. I mean ffs, hasn't there been a US led "war on terror" the last 20 years where millions have died and no investigation is waranted for this act of international terrorism, on par with 9/11? This war on terror has been for what then? You feel safer? Because I don't.
If I did post a link, it would be from Seymour Hersh. Putin may be a war criminal but your President is a terrorist who attacked his own allie. Europe is suffering and Americans will be living with that fallout for years to come. Stop defending the prick as he has destroyed your countries reputation far more than Trump ever did. No-one believes a word America says anymore and are looking to China who have brokered a peace deal between Saudi Arabia and Iran. Saudi's also making peace with Syria now thanks to Russian diplomacy.
Blame who you want but Biden has destroyed your country's reputation forever with his warmongering ways.

I'll stick with John Stewart and John Oliver.

He's never been funny and he's an awful person. Screaching Brit.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:716466
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.