Agnostic.com

7 2

LINK Facebook adding dating?!?!

Are you up for giving Facebook even more of your time and information?

TheGreatYogurt 4 May 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Am I gonna be matched with someone thousands of miles away just like every other dating app ....

Never have nor ever will use Farcebook.

They even have a new button.

Coldo Level 8 May 2, 2018

Agnostic.com is leading by example

N7EIE Level 6 May 2, 2018

I wonder if everyone labeled single will be automatically opted in when it goes live just so FB can claim it's a huge hit.

It's an opt in service I think

Oh boy. Oh joy! Now all the web cam friend requests I get can be date notifications!

I don't understand why everyone is upset at the idea that facebook knows things about you. As long as they aren't selling your social security number and phone number and address to people I really don't care if Mark Zuckerberg knows I like steak medium rare or that my favorite color is lime green lol

@TheGreatYogurt The Equal Opportunity Act is a federal law. Regardless of Right to Work and At-Will states.

Have a friend , who got upset , when I commented about his location that I had seen on FB , the previous day , because he did not know that information was showing up , without his permission , In fact he'd said , he'd previously wiped his computer of any app that would do that . Personally , I seldom take either my computer or phone with me , when I leave the house .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:71653
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.