Agnostic.com

1 0

The Problem With The Seedy Sea's Schedule by Jennifer Margulis
There's nothing scientific about current stabby jabby recommendations.

'Within a few hours of birth babies in America receive their first stabby jabby. (Yes, my headline is in code. And, yes, I’m avoiding the V-word. Why? Censorship, baby.) This vaccine is to “protect” the baby against hepatitis B.

Hepatitis B is a sexually transmitted disease. You get it from sharing tainted needles, exchanging bodily fluids like semen, saliva, and vaginal secretions. And you can also get it from tainted blood.

But! Blood in America is carefully tested. So the odds of your baby getting hepatitis B from a blood transfusion are extraordinarily low.

What that means is that parents are told to give their newborn a jabby against a disease their baby has absolutely zero chance of catching.
This CDC, I mean Seedy Sea, recommendation is so at odds with both science and commonsense that some states in the United States (states where public health officials are actually paying attention instead of blindly outsourcing their thinking skills to other “experts” have chosen NOT to include hepatitis B on their mandated-for-school-inclusion schedules.

But the issue is not just that the hepatitis B vaccine is unnecessary. Giving newborns a birth dose of this vaccine disrupts their immune systems, exposes them to dangerously high amounts of aluminum, and makes it much more likely that they’ll be given Tylenol, which can be absolutely devastating to the developing human brain.

That’s just one example of how poorly thought out the current CDC’s childhood vaccination schedule is.

Whether you believe that all vaccines are harmful or you’re absolutely convinced that vaccines are the only reason humans have not gone extinct, I think we can all agree that the current schedule is no longer based on the best available science. I’m not sure it ever was. But that’s a topic for another day.'

BDair 8 Apr 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Related content.
Wondering About Vaccines, Not Sure Where to Start
[jennifermargulis.net]

BDair Level 8 Apr 3, 2023
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:717535
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.