Agnostic.com

5 5

I’m celebrating my deconversion today and the fact that now I don’t have to worry about saving others from their sins while acting and pretending to be holier than thou. Also I no longer think that other people deserve bad luck when they don’t follow Jesus or get mad at others for not thinking like I do. I love the freedom of just not caring if people think different from me and trying to get them to think like me.

abyers1970 7 Apr 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good for you! Yep, we're all doing the best we can with what we believe, as far as we know. It's nice not to have people judge us for questioning popular beliefs and seeking more knowledge to understand more. It's not necessary to believe in anything supernatural to understand we should care about others and try to do what's right as best we can.

Very well said!

Enjoy the freedom. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Apr 9, 2023

Enjoy your new freedom. You'll likely find the old subjects coming back up and start thinking 'What now. If not this than what?' Have fun with that process (I suggest weed).

Congratulations on breaking free mentally from those who abused you.

Congratulations!

skado Level 9 Apr 9, 2023
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:718539
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.