Agnostic.com

0 0

Commentary from Jeff Childers 'Coffee & Covid'
'For all of you who were pressured to take the jabs by an irate doctor, here’s some help understanding what you were up against. Someone leaked the Kentucky Blue Cross “Provider Incentive Payment” schedule for browbeating members into taking the shots and then making sure they got into the state’s vaccine database.
According to statistics I’ve seen, doctors make an average of $65 per patient visit. So the incentives were extremely lucrative.

PATIENT: “Doc, I had a bad reaction to the first shot and felt like I was having a heart attack. I’m not sure I want the second one.”

DOCTOR: “Don’t worry, Joe, that was probably a transient anomaly, or gas, or maybe just anxiety from taking the shot. You can safely take the second shot, no problem, and that’s my completely independent judgment that is not influenced in any way by the government or my self-interest, believe me.”

PATIENT: “Okay, doc, I guess if you say so. You’re not getting extra money if I get the next shot or anything, right?”

DOCTOR: “Joe, how dare you. I didn’t go medical school for ten years to just recommend medicine to people because I make a few extra bucks. Besides, you want to be part of the solution, don’t you? You don’t want your kids to grow up fatherless? You want to be a good person, right?”
<JAB>

PATIENT: Ouch!

It is literally a crime when pharmaceutical companies pay doctors to recommend particular products. The rationale is simple: we recognize that money influences doctors’ good judgment and then bad things happen. But for some reason, when pharma reps go to work for the government, they can get away with it, no problem, as this Anthem vaccine-incentives schedule clearly shows.

If it’s a crime when pharma does it, it should also be criminal when the government does it. Let me know if you agree.'

BDair 8 Apr 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:718668