Agnostic.com

1 1

Shit like this is horrible, and in essence it's a culture/mentality of death, telling others it's perfectly fine and safe to be obese when in reality it's potentially seriously dangerous to one's health in the long run. By the way, this is certainly a far-left cultural/political thing, and despite many of their own shortcomings and authoritarian ways the political right at least aren't actively promoting a known unhealthy lifestyle like that. You can't blame that on the liberals either, that sort of thing is strictly progressive rhetoric, all in the name of political correctness.

I don't really have the words to describe how worrisome PC movements like that are to me, and it's as if the USA doesn't already have enough problems to face, and our Armed forces are having difficulty finding enough recruits who are healthy enough to enlist. This sort of thing should not even be an argument, it should be common sense, and if the Military will not accept any individuals who weigh over a certain amount that should tell you there's a good reason behind such. Small wonder why nowadays there's so many depressed and addicted Americans, our culture promotes unhealthy lifestyles as being something normal, and the truly sad part is alot of folks are brainwashed into going along with that crap. The people behind the video ad I'm going to link to below are so moronic that they can't even spell the word "white" right, and yet I'm supposed to take people like that seriously?? Better stop fucking fixating on the guns so much, we have far bigger (no puns intended) problems that need our immediate attention. It's estimated that nearly 300,000 Americans die each year due to being obese-
[singlecare.com]

[jamanetwork.com]

Yeah... don't worry folks, just continue to binge on the junk food and sugar and tell yourself that nothing bad could ever possibly happen to you. The "experts" say it's all good, and doesn't that make you feel better already?
[twitter.com]

SpikeTalon 9 Apr 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fat leftists have a shorter lifespan and far more chronic health issue.

I say chow down…..

Everything is supersized these days...

Also, I get your point there, but I can't bring myself to condone dangerous lifestyles to others, as it's in my nature too much to want to at least try to help out others if I could. I feel sorry for people like that, and worry about what conditions will be like in the future in this country? Never witnessed such self-destructive inclinations in all my years like I'm witnessing nowadays, and it concerns me to no end.

I've actually never had one of those 'super-sized' MckyDs burgers, and don't plan on getting one anytime soon (or ever for that matter) . I'll cook my own monster burger if I absolutely have to have one. 😜 But yeah, the libs can eat that crap all they want. The less of them the better. 😏👍

@SpikeTalon

Life’s about choices and people have a right to make the wrong choices.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:719024
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.