Agnostic.com

5 4

Gotcha!!!

Clarence Thomas has absolutely violated federal law

LenHazell53 9 Apr 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is nothing new. In this day and age it is very difficult to hide the corruption. Greed and entitlement is rampant. We will in time hear of others who have used and taken advantage of their office to enrich themselves.
Maybe it is coming to the time that the citizens will begin to demand change. I hope.

Betty Level 8 Apr 14, 2023

The sooner that POS is shoved into his own pit of excrement the better.

Yes he did indeedy..Biden Needs to expand the court to negate the corrupt Rightwing whores that sit in SCOTUS..cause ain't nothing gonna happen to this fascist POS..

Miserable excuse for a human being since Forever.

Yes, but who's gonna remove him?

He is the author of his own downfall and I am sure there must be some process whereby he is removed from public office.

No one is gonna replace/remove him..

@Charlene So, he is above the law?

@ASTRALMAX He would have to be removed by the House of Representatives, then impeached by the Senate. I don't see the removal happening with the Republicans having a majority in the House. Things could change in 2024, if the Dems win back the House, but they would also have to hold the Senate to impeach him. IDK what would happen if he were indicted for criminal activity.

@ASTRALMAX they have no legally binding ethics code, cause they claim not to need one, and it's not written into the Constitution..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:719272
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.