Agnostic.com

2 0

Lesbian worker, fired at Trans clinic for questioning her patience use of children's drugs and surgery for children. This story feels like Hansel & Gretel and the witch hunt rolled up into political and medical gender industry. Can't imagine this child abuse castration lasting much longer.

Castlepaloma 8 Apr 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Transgender people require lifelong medical support, making them ideal customers for the health care industry, and the well-documented phenomenon of "peer contagion" -- kids pressuring each other into thinking they're all trans -- ensures an endless supply of consumers.

I look at each person as an individual and an biological organism first. What ever a person chooses to be, like a gender, I respect that. Kids are stupid because they have a great lack of experiences and balance in life to make phycial alterations permanent decisions. A transgender is a symptom, not a disease like alcoholic or cancer. A human is made up of many categories yet if one over focus on one categorie, it can be very limited for a person whole well being. It's why I don't support never ending us against them or centroism and perfer observation and peaceful sharing.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:719646
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.