Agnostic.com

5 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Okkkkkay!..I was married this debuted..I think..what year?

@Gipsyofnewspain Me too, darlin! 😉 I still own a turntable and a shit ton of Vinyl. I also own a dual cassette deck! haha I just told my boyfriend a few days ago that i'd LOVE a working 8-track tape player but i NEED someone to make 8-tracks again! haha!

I still own a Betamax and I have a VHS player all the time and countless VHS tapes. I refuse to dump my crap!

AS a matter of fact, i so loathed the technological changes that i refused to buy a CD player until my boyfriend at the time, bought me a CD player in the early 2000's and I still never used it. Haha! Hed come home and find me playing shit on my cassette deck or turntable and i STILL have my Walkman from the 80's into 2006 and i STILL USED IT primarily! HAHAHAHA

I Am Suuuuuper Old School! lol A Retro Purist. 😉

Sadoi Level 7 May 2, 2018

You and my daughter Debra will get along... she is pretty retro with game consoles and video games. I tried as much I could to stay away from cell phones!!! But your Music is Smoking and as vivid as Ever!!!!! I Salute You Woman!!!!

I haven't heard that song in years. Thanks for posting!

Girl, everything you posted today I had it on vinyl or cassette at one time of my life. You are on a Roll Today... and Thank You for the Memories My Dear Friend.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:72060
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.