Agnostic.com

3 1

Possible toxicity of chronic carbon dioxide exposure associated
with face mask use, particularly in pregnant women, children and
adolescents – Introduction: During the SARS-CoV-2-pandemic, face masks have become one of the most
important ubiquitous factors affecting human breathing. It increases the resistance and dead
space volume leading to a re-breathing of CO2. So far, this phenomenon and possible implications
on early life has not been evaluated in depth.
Method: As part of a scoping review, literature was systematically reviewed regarding CO2
exposure and facemask use.
Results: Fresh air has around 0.04% CO2, while wearing masks more than 5 min bears a possible
chronic exposure to carbon dioxide of 1.41% to 3.2% of the inhaled air. Although the buildup is
usually within the short-term exposure limits, long-term exceedances and consequences must be
considered due to experimental data. US Navy toxicity experts set the exposure limits for submarines carrying a female crew to 0.8% CO2 based on animal studies which indicated an
increased risk for stillbirths. Additionally, mammals who were chronically exposed to 0.3% CO2
the experimental data demonstrate a teratogenicity with irreversible neuron damage in the
offspring, reduced spatial learning caused by brainstem neuron apoptosis and reduced circulating
levels of the insulin-like growth factor-1. With significant impact on three readout parameters
(morphological, functional, marker) this chronic 0.3% CO2 exposure has to be defined as being
toxic. Additional data exists on the exposure of chronic 0.3% CO2 in adolescent mammals causing
neuron destruction, which includes less activity, increased anxiety and impaired learning and
memory. There is also data indicating testicular toxicity in adolescents at CO2 inhalation concentrations above 0.5%.
Discussion: There is a possible negative impact risk by imposing extended mask mandates especially for vulnerable subgroups. Circumstantial evidence exists that extended mask use may be
related to current observations of stillbirths and to reduced verbal motor and overall cognitive
performance in children born during the pandemic. A need exists to reconsider mask mandates.

[cell.com]

BDair 8 Apr 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ok πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Next x I have a TB patient to take care for 16 hrs , I ll tell my self and my team to not wear the n95s , just think of the co2 retention , then hop in r cars in the morning and go to the grocery store . Where do u shop from ?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡
I have taken care soo much tb in life and meningitis , oh man , this is great πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Thank u for your service πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Your cognitive performance may have been impaired due to chronic CO2 exposure.
Your post is somewhat hard to follow.
So, you have a disagreement with these research studies,
and the Cochrane reviews on the topic?
That is fine, you have right to your own opinion.

And I am not too concerned with contracting TB
from a passerby in a grocery store.

Physio-metabolic and clinical consequences of wearing face masksβ€”Systematic review with meta-analysis and comprehensive evaluation

[frontiersin.org]

Bring it on girl.
I'll be ready.
11 Effective Home Remedies For Tuberculosis

[organicfacts.net]

U got it man , I have cognitive performance issues πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Don't worry, you are in good company here.

Certainly the Biggest Monster’ is Not the Coronavirus.. even thought lockdowns and supply-chain disruptions threaten progress against the disease, that put most of the world into a far greater killer called poverty. Why not forget Tuberculosis kills 1.5 million people each year. Why not shut the world down over tobacco killing more than 8 million people a year, including around 1.2 million deaths from exposure to second-hand smoke a year. All vaccines done has increased H.I.V. and malaria.. Why should we trust covid mutations growing faster than them all ever. Because of leaders like politicains and media are increaseing it all over again without good sense, all over again. Just any spreading virus like flu, just stay home until you are well. Don't panic into a cluster fuck of wealthy snakes. Who love money and fear mongering the world for the largest record profits ever. Over diseases that's been going on for thousands of years. Riggght.

Try telling that to the surgeons and operating theatre staff, who routinely wear masks, covid or no covid.

Surgeon's masks have absolutely nothing to do with
preventing the transmission of a respiratory virus,
and they are not intended for that purpose.

Stephen Petty On The Lack Of Effectiveness Of Face Masks

[rumble.com]

Do Surgeons Need Masks?

It makes some sense doctors talking over a laying patient. Then doctor immediately throw away the mask. Not like covid masks handing them all the time, then washing them weekly or some sickos monthly. Then dragging them all over the door knobs, decks , dinner tables and so on. . So trillions of them spread covid all over everything in landfills, people and sea. They carry many toxins and cut humans oxygen supply by 20%. To make ir sure every living thing near them, catches covid by design. And I won't get BDair started on vaccines, lol.

@BDair Stop changing the subject. You were on about Carbon Dioxide increase from wearing face masks. I pointed out that surgeons, etc. have always worn them, (from long before covid!) Then there are people like spray painters, satellite builders, etc. who wear them at work.
How come they haven't all died from COΒ² exposure?

Surgeons have not always worn facemasks,
and some still don't in some cases.
Painters wear respirators,
with air filter canisters.

I actually can believe this, especially N95 and higher masks. I also think masks with high filtration rates like are effective in protecting against SarsCov-2 transmission, while lower rates are useless in protecting the wearer.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:720963
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.