Agnostic.com

6 0

If He existed, would you choose to worship.

We’ve all heard the rebuttals and burden of proof arguments about whether God exists or not. My question is, and I’m mainly reaching out to those (theist and non) who have actually read the Bible, IF God was proven to be true, would you choose to worship Him or nah?

• 0 votes
  • 10 votes
corey6 4 May 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't see how it is even possible to prove that God exits. How? If a giant being appeared before me claiming to be God, I would think that I was either hallucinating, or an alien being was playing a trick on me. If said alien demanded that I kneel in worship, I would know he wasn't really God, though I might be tempted to kneel anyway just to keep from being crushed to death by such a malevolent being.

Lmao. True.

It depends if your talking about the abrahamic god...
I would have alot of question to ask.
Why are you a horrable author.
Why in the world would a god use Faith?
Why did you play favors?
Why write a book in ancient languages that died and have to be translated later..
What up with divine hiddeness?
I could go on all day but if this god said he was the author of the bible it would have to problem not worshiping it.

I find it interesting that the default assumption is usually that god is male. I find that impossible to believe, although I would be no more likely to worship a female deity.

God’s gotta be. No female would ever create such a mess lol

Most gods are men even in poly religions that have goddness the main god is almost alway male.
Why men made up this nonsense.

@Rdurham In the pre-Judeo Christian religions, there were seldom male deities because fertility was viewed as the primary act of divinity. See the book by Merlin Stone -- When God Was a Woman.

When it show up - I'll figure that out

If we are talking about the Abrahamic god of the bible, that would be no. I can not worship something that I find immoral and corrupt. The god I would worship has not been found yet.

Which God of the Bible do you mean?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:72535
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.