Agnostic.com

8 0

What is your best come back for the forever uneducated retort from a creationist, that if we came from monkeys , how come there are still monkeys?

MichaelSpinler 8 Oct 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Gorillas, chimpanzees, orangutans, all came from monkeys and are primates like us with similar chromosomes some only 2 chromosomes different, and don't look like each other. They have different levels of intelligence as well.

because there are dif species..

Just shake your head and walk away?

We were created from the same branch of species of monkeys. You are the inbred ancestors of Adam and Eve. That's why you're retarded. J/K

Hi Michael!! Aaron Ra has a great video on this very question. I loaded it under the source down below.

Source:

If dogs came from wolves...why are there still wolves?

I think this is the best answer. Only because it causes them to think of something so obvious that it is scary. The other answers are true and are speaking of science fact - that confuses creationists! This, well, this is shoving logic down the throat of someone with a lack of logic! Cheers!!!

No problem - I think it's a case of Occam's Razor - sometimes the simplest solution is the best.

I just tell them that aliens genetically modified monkeys. That usually leaves them speechless.

I don't think all primates can be reasoned with
especially those in denial that we are primates.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:727
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.