Agnostic.com

2 1

I'm constantly educating myself, even though I'm not in school anymore. I read the dictionary and good articles on religion on Facebook. They're from the atheist or science pages that I have liked. I use Google the most for definitions to words I read in articles that I don't know. One day I would like to finish my college education. I did one year, then moved. I got extremely depressed when I moved, and I was constantly put in a hospital for being suicidal. I'm now healthy and in a good place in life. It's almost been 2 years out of a psychiatric hospital. I will celebrate on my birthday. I am constantly learning new things in life. I'm an autodidact. I loved school growing up. I graduated on time and with high marks. It was too easy for me in high school. I did the homework, and in class I drew pictures while listening. I can multitask easily. I majored in Art in college. I love Art and drawing cartoons. Here is some Art I've drawn:

I've never in my life seen pictures load as slowly as they do on here. 5 minutes a picture, using data.

Sarahroo29 8 Dec 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love learning. I'm a college dropout as well. Welcome to the club, I guess! LMAO

I find that Wikipedia is also a good source for educational material. I find it so useful that I donate money to help pay for the website. also you can learn much from YouTube. It's all very great free education.
[wikipedia.org]

dc65 Level 7 Dec 8, 2017

I've used Wikipedia betore.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7271
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.