Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK Men like Scott Pruitt heading our national agencies scares me

"A Christian worldview means that God has answers to our problems," said Pruitt, according to the seminary's website. "And part of our responsibility is to convey to those in society that the answers that he has, as represented in Scripture, are important and should be followed, because they lead to freedom and liberty."

PhiGuy1618 4 May 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pruitt is doing a superb job at EPA.

Superb seems like an exaggeration meant to provoke.

Superb is my honest opinion. If Trump haters find it provocative, that is their problem.

@doug6352 Please explain how reducing the protections we've established for things like air quality serve the American people?

[epa.gov]
[thehill.com]
The mainstream media is in general a very partisan opponent of the Trump administration, so it is not at all easy to separate real facts from partisan mudslinging.

Those answers come from science which they deny but welcome their results. Not one of them rejects the medicine that cures their pains and illness but they do not want to spend any money for the research.

I have never seen so much stupid in and around the White House. It is scary.

Him and Betsy DeVos

godef Level 7 May 3, 2018

This entire administration scares me.

Didn't we escape Europe to avoid God's "freedom and liberty"?

No, actually Europe escaped that when the Pilgrims took it to America.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:72725
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.